Frequently Asked Questions

Generally, if your income is under the tax-free threshold ($18,200) and you have not paid any tax on that income you don’t need to lodge a tax return.

You can notify us you are not required to lodge for the financial year.

However, you will not be able to complete a non-lodgment advice if you have ABN business income during the financial year.

This is the period from the 1st July X1 to the 30th June X2.

Before lodging your tax return to ATO, we will guide you to make a payment for the tax return fees.

ATO aim to process the majority of electronically lodged tax returns within 12 business days.

Yes, you can complete prior years.

You can claim a tax deduction for expenses relating to repairs, maintenance or replacement of machinery, tools or premises you use to produce business income, as long as the expenses are not capital expenses.

If the cost of any item is more than $300, it will have to be depreciated (i.e. claimed over its effective life).

There is no limit on the amount claimed each year, provided the expenses are necessarily incurred in earning your income. The reasonable amounts only provide the maximum amount you can claim without ATO audit

Your presence in Australia needs to be continuous 183 days and also your behaviour (living and working) will be used in determining your residency status.

Fees paid to a registered tax agent for preparation of your return, amendments and generally handling your tax matters are all deductible in the next financial year. You can also claim travel to your registered tax agent

Work-Related Deductions


Online tax return

Tax return with written form application

Don'w worry! It's still easy as 123.


Click above icon to download the tax return application


with an accountant

Three. Done!

of refund and fee payment

Let's Talk

Any question for us?


0466 903 321

Online tax return


Click Icon

Online tax return

or Email